Canada Maple 5 Dollar 1988-2018 Silver 1 OZ F #5731 30th Anniversary Colored
The description of this item has been automatically translated. Chn-coin-house numis, your dealer for rare coins. 5 Dollars Canada 2018,- Maple Leaf - Queen Elizabeth. Weight: 31.39 grams, 1 troy ounce. Quality: ST-elaborately coloured-partly 24k gold. Condition: BU-colored- partial 24k Gold Gildet. Coloring of the coin by a private company. Coloring by a Private Company. You get what you see. This product is subject to the margin scheme.
Special regulation according to § 25a UStG § 14a para. You will Received the Same Coins as pictured. You can collect over 7 days. These charges are the buyers responsibility.
I do not mark merchandise values?? Below value or mark items as Gifts. Governmental regulations prohibit such behavior. This product is subject to the margin scheme acc. I do not mark merchandise val. This item is in the category "Coins\Bullion/Bars\Silver Bullion\Coins". The seller is "chn-coin-house-numis" and is located in this country: DE. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Certification: Bill Invoice
- Selection of Coins: Maple Leaf I. Queen Elizabeth
- Coin: Canadian Maple Leaf
- Modified Item: No
- Metal/Material: Silver
- Country: Canada
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Canada
- Material: Silver
- degree of reservation: ST-BU
- Variant: 30th Anniversary Colored 24k gold gildet
- Precious Metal Content per Unit: 1 oz.
- Total Precious Metal Content: 9999
- Year: 2018
- Grade: Ungraded
- Brand/Mint: Royal Canadian Mint
- Shape: Coin
- Strike Type: Business
- Fineness: 9999
- Certification Number: ---
- Unit Quantity: 1
- Brand: Unbranded
- Embossed / Mint: ----